Fall Into Fine Craft is almost here. At ten o’clock tomorrow morning the doors will open at the Carlisle Expo Center located at 100 K Street in Carlisle, PA!
Starting tonight, our cadre of fine artisans will begin the unglamorous part of the show – set-up. Acting as their own roadies, they will set up their ten by ten booths, unload vans filled with stunning art and craft, fret over getting it all displayed perfectly, then drop into bed for a too-short nap before we open the doors tomorrow morning at 10:00am for you.
Who are these talented artists?
• We’re your neighbors – you just haven’t met this side of us, yet!
• We are members of the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen, a venerable and respected guild.
• We are students from select area high schools, who are competing for cash awards.
• What do we make?
• We make pottery, jewelry, clothing, collectible dolls and Santas, yard art, watercolors . . .
• We paint, sculpt, build, photograph, sew, weave, carve . . .
• We dream, design, and create beautiful and original things to make your home a lovelier place.
Why all the excitement?
• Every work for sale is made by the exhibiting artisan, right here in the USA.
• Cumberland County deserves a truly fine indoor craft and art festival.
• Our Invitational High School Student Art Competition supports our young artisans.
We are excited to bring Fall Into Fine Craft, the only indoor fine craft show in Cumberland County, to our neighborhood – to you.
See you, tomorrow or Sunday at Fall Into Fine Craft!